We’re looking for a proactive sales professional to join our growing team. We’re expecting fast growth and are in need of someone who can help us optimize and scale our sales function. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth by managing a pool of warm leads that includes many famous brands. We’re looking for someone well versed in SaaS sales, demonstrating your expertise by driving revenue and winning key deals in both direct sales and channel sales/partnerships.
- Achieve monthly quota on new business acquisitions.
- Manage direct sales for SMB.
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoints and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations.
- Assist Sales Management in defining and identifying potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new markets.
- Helping the marketing team to target new leads effectively.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- 1-2 years of sales or sales development experience.
- SaaS-based sales experience.
- Third level qualification.
- Native English.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously deliver on agreed targets.
- Proficient with common software tools like Hubspot CRM (Sales Enterprise), Trello, Slack, Intercom & G-Suite.
- Effective at leading and facilitating meetings, demos, and conversations with senior managers and decision-makers.
- Ability to quickly grasp and clearly explain technical concepts.
Nice to have:
- Remote team experience.
- Startup experience.
- Open and available to work alternative hours from time to time to cover the US market.
Our Company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with teammates working from all around the World. Rebrandly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.