Rebrandly is a branded link management platform founded in 2015 that allows users to securely brand, analyze and share custom URLs via a suite of industry-leading solutions. Rebrandly increases brand awareness, improves conversion rates, and privately tracks advanced analytics, helping creators of all sizes securely manage and measure their content performance. In addition, Rebrandly is the only SaaS link management platform to achieve SOC2 compliance giving it a decisive edge over competitors.
Rebrandly is listed as one of G2 Crowd's Leading companies in two categories for 2022; URL Shortening Software and Content Analytics. The company’s suite of branded link-management solutions (ClickMeter, Rebrandly, LinkGallery) makes links safe, secure, and engaging for individuals and businesses. Backed by a significant growth equity investment from Five Elms Capital, Rebrandly has millions of users, impressive revenue, and strong YoY growth.
Rebrandly employs a diverse and global team across the US, Ireland, Italy, India, Moldova, and the Philippines. The company was founded in Italy and has been remote-first since its inception.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for influencing product positioning and storytelling. This role will help execute the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for major content and product launches. This position requires someone with a strong understanding of product-led growth (PLG) with the ability to turn customer data into revenue. The finalist will develop a deep understanding of market needs and drive the development and communication of the product value to the market.
This is a critical hire; the company is not just looking for someone to move the needle on growth – they want a true product marketing leader who will be a real partner to the SVP of Marketing. A key aspect of this role involves the development of user personas.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills with a proven track record of building differentiated brands. This person is an innovative leader with strategic, creative, and strong business acumen, comfortable operating as a storyteller. The Product Marketing Manager will help grow an established customer base, building towards a truly sought-after brand status.
The company values teamwork, collaboration, and camaraderie, and doesn’t anticipate a return to the 5 days in-office work week. Rebrandly believes the hybrid work environment creates more successful relationships, fostering innovation, and strengthening cooperation and partnership. Occasional international travel is expected.
Rebrandly is an equal opportunity employer. They respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within the workforce.
- Buyer Personas and Journey Map: The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a data-driven approach to understanding the Rebrandly buyers, how they buy, what they care about, and ultimately, how we can create an exceptional experience across every interaction. This work will be measured by win-rate and adoption among key segments.
- Competitive Intelligence: The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for building, maintaining, and training the team on our competitive advantages and risks. This work will involve internal collateral and an understanding that informs work across the entire business, from positioning, to sales, to product development, to M&A. This work will be measured by the collateral produced and win-rate against key competitors.
- Product Messaging and Positioning: The product marketing manager will be responsible for the living and breathing “source of truth” for product messaging and positioning, the testing, iteration, validation, and ultimately, success of that work. This will be measured by increased efficacy and conversion, particularly on the website, but in sales conversations, in the product, and across marketing collateral in general.
- Product GTM Campaigns: This role will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy for new products entering the market, working with stakeholders to ensure a cohesive approach across marketing, sales, product, and post-sales. These efforts will be measured by new customer acquisition and increased value for existing customers.
- Provide product positioning and messaging that presents Rebrandly’s product value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how they create value for the customer
- Conduct market intelligence to determine user and buyer personas, purchase motivators, competitive landscape intelligence, and use case scenarios
- Help evolve Repandly from a horizontal SaaS platform to position the product for vertical solutions and develop compelling use cases
- The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for market research, tracking competition and market trends, and leveraging this information to create product messaging that portrays their programs in the most competitively advantaged manner and wins enterprise customer investment
- Develop innovative campaigns that drive product adoption, demand generation, and supports the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Asses the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis, and reporting back to the business on required changes
- Understand competitive landscape and leverage data insights to provide best possible promotions
- Understand customers - who they are, what they want, the competition they’re considering
- Drive key marketing tactics such as competitive analysis, project management, and audience research
- Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing channel
- Drive commercialization strategy for new products and services within the Rebrandly portfolio
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- 4+ years relevant work experience in Product Marketing within B2B SaaS, preferably PLG, and/or MarTech
- Success leading or executing a B2B product-led growth (PLG) marketing strategy
- Previous success developing core framework around value positioning and messaging that resonates deeply with customers
- Experience in market research and deriving strategic recommendations that drive product and business growth
- Proven experience in a product marketing role or similar role in (High growth SaaS environment)
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing "get it done" environment